"Prescription Drug Misuse" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Improper use of prescription drugs or medications outside the intended purpose, scope, or guidelines for use.
|Prescription Drug Misuse
- Prescription Drug Misuse
- Drug Misuse, Prescription
- Misuse, Prescription Drug
- Non-Medical Use of Prescription Drugs
- Non Medical Use of Prescription Drugs
- Prescription Medicine Misuse
- Medicine Misuse, Prescription
- Misuse, Prescription Medicine
- Prescription Medicine Misuses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prescription Drug Misuse".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prescription Drug Misuse".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prescription Drug Misuse" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prescription Drug Misuse" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.