Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure
"Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sudden liver failure in the presence of underlying compensated chronic LIVER DISEASE (e.g., LIVER CIRRHOSIS; HEPATITIS; and liver injury and failure) due to a precipitating acute hepatic insult.
|Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure
- Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure
- Acute On Chronic Liver Failure
- Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failures
- Failure, Acute-On-Chronic Liver
- Failures, Acute-On-Chronic Liver
- Liver Failures, Acute-On-Chronic
- Liver Failure, Acute-On-Chronic
- Liver Failure, Acute On Chronic
- Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF)
- Acute On Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF)
- Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failures (ACLF)
- Failure, Acute-On-Chronic Liver (ACLF)
- Failures, Acute-On-Chronic Liver (ACLF)
- Liver Failure, Acute-On-Chronic (ACLF)
- Liver Failures, Acute-On-Chronic (ACLF)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Acute-On-Chronic Liver Failure" by people in Profiles.
Managing Adult Acute and Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure in the ICU. JAMA. 2021 Nov 16; 326(19):1964-1965.
Risk factors and outcomes for acute-on-chronic liver failure in COVID-19: a large multi-center observational cohort study. Hepatol Int. 2021 Jun; 15(3):766-779.
Serum osmolality, cerebrospinal fluid specific gravity and overt hepatic encephalopathy severity in patients with liver failure. Liver Int. 2020 08; 40(8):1977-1986.
Class III obesity is a risk factor for the development of acute-on-chronic liver failure in patients with decompensated cirrhosis. J Hepatol. 2018 09; 69(3):617-625.