"Transfusion Reaction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complications of BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Included adverse reactions are common allergic and febrile reactions; hemolytic (delayed and acute) reactions; and other non-hemolytic adverse reactions such as infections and adverse immune reactions related to immunocompatibility.
- Transfusion Reaction
- Transfusion Reactions
- Blood Transfusion-Associated Adverse Reactions
- Blood Transfusion Associated Adverse Reactions
Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reactions
- Reaction, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Reactions, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hemolytic
- Transfusion Reactions, Hemolytic
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infection
- Infection, Transfusion-Transmitted
- Transfusion Transmitted Infection
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infections
Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Circulatory Overload, Transfusion-Associated
- Circulatory Overloads, Transfusion-Associated
- Transfusion Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overloads
Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Reaction, Hypotensive Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hypotensive
- Transfusion Reactions, Hypotensive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transfusion Reaction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transfusion Reaction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transfusion Reaction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transfusion Reaction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Transfusion Reaction" by people in Profiles.
Diagnosis, grading and management of toxicities from immunotherapies in children, adolescents and young adults with cancer. Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2021 07; 18(7):435-453.
Blood product and laboratory resource wastage in non-severe allergic transfusion reactions: an opportunity for improvement. Transfus Med. 2019 Oct; 29(5):338-343.
Transfusion reactions and cognitive aids. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2019 Apr; 32(2):242-246.
Pediatric trauma transfusion and cognitive aids. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2018 Apr; 31(2):201-206.
Massive Transfusion Protocols: A Survey of Academic Medical Centers in the United States. Anesth Analg. 2017 01; 124(1):277-281.
Outcomes of a hepatitis C screening protocol in at-risk adults with prior cardiac surgery. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2014 Oct; 5(4):503-6.
Polyethylene glycol antiglobulin tube versus gel microcolumn: influence on the incidence of delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions and delayed serologic transfusion reactions. Transfusion. 2010 Jul; 50(7):1444-52.
The prevalence of perioperative visual loss in the United States: a 10-year study from 1996 to 2005 of spinal, orthopedic, cardiac, and general surgery. Anesth Analg. 2009 Nov; 109(5):1534-45.
Prevalence of transfusion transmitted infections in blood donors: an Indian experience. Trop Doct. 2009 Jul; 39(3):152-4.
Immune hemolytic anemia--selected topics. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2009; 80-6.