"Duodenoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the luminal surface of the duodenum.
|Duodenoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Duodenoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Duodenoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Duodenoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Duodenoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Duodenoscopic
- Surgery, Duodenoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Duodenoscopic
- Duodenoscopic Surgery
- Duodenoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Duodenoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Duodenoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Duodenoscopy [E01.370.3126.96.36.199]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3188.8.131.52]
- Duodenoscopy [E01.370.3184.108.40.206.200]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Duodenoscopy [E04.210.240.250.200]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Duodenoscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Duodenoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Duodenoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Duodenoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Duodenoscopy" by people in Profiles.
In vivo risk analysis of pancreatic cancer through optical characterization of duodenal mucosa. Pancreas. 2015 Jul; 44(5):735-41.
Pathologic grade and tumor size are associated with recurrence-free survival in patients with duodenal neuroendocrine tumors. J Gastrointest Surg. 2014 Mar; 18(3):457-62; discussion 462-3.
Evaluation of endoscopically obtained duodenal biopsy samples from cats and dogs in an adapter-modified Ussing chamber. J Vet Sci. 2014; 15(2):297-307.
Posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorder. Gastrointest Endosc. 2005 Feb; 61(2):288-9.
Menetrier's disease associated with formula protein allergy and small intestinal injury in an infant. Gastroenterology. 1992 Nov; 103(5):1664-8.