"Equinus Deformity" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Plantar declination of the foot.
- Equinus Deformity
- Deformities, Equinus
- Deformity, Equinus
- Equinus Deformities
- Talipes Equinus
- Equinus Contracture
- Contracture, Equinus
- Contractures, Equinus
- Equinus Contractures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Equinus Deformity".
- Diseases [C]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Foot Deformities [C05.330]
- Foot Deformities, Acquired [C05.330.488]
- Talipes [C05.330.488.655]
- Equinus Deformity [C05.330.488.655.125]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.330.495]
- Talipes [C05.330.495.681]
- Equinus Deformity [C05.330.495.681.125]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C05.660]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512.380]
- Talipes [C05.660.585.512.380.813]
- Equinus Deformity [C05.660.585.512.380.813.125]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Congenital Abnormalities [C16.131]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C16.131.621]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512.500]
- Talipes [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681]
- Equinus Deformity [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681.125]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Equinus Deformity".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Equinus Deformity" by people in this website by year, and whether "Equinus Deformity" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.