"Mumps Vaccine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Vaccines used to prevent infection by MUMPS VIRUS. Best known is the live attenuated virus vaccine of chick embryo origin, used for routine immunization of children and for immunization of adolescents and adults who have not had mumps or been immunized with live mumps vaccine. Children are usually immunized with measles-mumps-rubella combination vaccine.
|Mumps Vaccine, Inactivated
- Mumps Vaccine, Inactivated
- Vaccine, Inactivated Mumps
- Mumps Virus Vaccine, Inactivated
- Inactivated Mumps Virus Vaccine
- Inactivated Mumps Vaccine
Mumps Vaccine, Live Attenuated
- Mumps Vaccine, Live Attenuated
- Mumps Virus Vaccine, Live Attenuated
- Live Attenuated Mumps Vaccine
- Live Attenuated Mumps Virus Vaccine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mumps Vaccine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mumps Vaccine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mumps Vaccine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mumps Vaccine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.