"Protein O-Methyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of methyl groups from S-adenosylmethionine to free carboxyl groups of a protein molecule forming methyl esters. EC 2.1.1.-.
- Protein O-Methyltransferase
- O-Methyltransferase, Protein
- Protein O Methyltransferase
- S-Adenosylmethionine-Protein Carboxymethyl Transferase
- Carboxymethyl Transferase, S-Adenosylmethionine-Protein
- S Adenosylmethionine Protein Carboxymethyl Transferase
- Transferase, S-Adenosylmethionine-Protein Carboxymethyl
- S-Adenosylmethionine Protein O-Methyltransferase
- O-Methyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine Protein
- Protein O-Methyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine
- S Adenosylmethionine Protein O Methyltransferase
- S-Adenosylmethionine Protein Carboxymethyltransferase
- Carboxymethyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine Protein
- Protein Carboxymethyltransferase, S-Adenosylmethionine
- S Adenosylmethionine Protein Carboxymethyltransferase
- Protein Carboxyl-Methylase
- Carboxyl-Methylase, Protein
- Protein Carboxyl Methylase
- Protein Carboxymethylase
- Carboxymethylase, Protein
- Protein Methylase II
- Methylase II, Protein
- Protein Methyltransferase II
- Methyltransferase II, Protein
- Protein O-Carboxymethyltransferase
- O-Carboxymethyltransferase, Protein
- Protein O Carboxymethyltransferase
- Protein Carboxylmethyltransferase
- Carboxylmethyltransferase, Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein O-Methyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein O-Methyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein O-Methyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein O-Methyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Protein O-Methyltransferase" by people in Profiles.