"Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by bilateral granulomatous UVEITIS with IRITIS and secondary GLAUCOMA, premature ALOPECIA, symmetrical VITILIGO, poliosis circumscripta (a strand of depigmented hair), HEARING DISORDERS, and meningeal signs (neck stiffness and headache). Examination of the cerebrospinal fluid reveals a pattern consistent with MENINGITIS, ASEPTIC. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p748; Surv Ophthalmol 1995 Jan;39(4):265-292)
- Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome
- Syndrome, Uveomeningoencephalitic
- VKH Syndrome
- Syndrome, VKH
- Syndrome, VKH (Vogt Koyanagi Harada)
- VKH Syndrome (Vogt Koyanagi Harada)
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease
- Disease, Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada
- Vogt Koyanagi Harada Disease
- VKH (Vogt Koyanagi Harada) Syndrome
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Syndrome
- Syndrome, Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada
- Vogt Koyanagi Harada Syndrome
- Syndrome, Vogt Koyanagi Harada
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome" by people in Profiles.