Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral
"Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of malignant lymphomas thought to derive from peripheral T-lymphocytes in lymph nodes and other nonlymphoid sites. They include a broad spectrum of lymphocyte morphology, but in all instances express T-cell markers admixed with epithelioid histiocytes, plasma cells, and eosinophils. Although markedly similar to large-cell immunoblastic lymphoma (LYMPHOMA, LARGE-CELL, IMMUNOBLASTIC), this group's unique features warrant separate treatment.
|Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral
- T-Cell Lymphoma, Peripheral
- T Cell Lymphoma, Peripheral
- Lymphoma, T Cell, Peripheral
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Peripheral T-Cell
- Lymphomas, Peripheral T-Cell
- Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
- T-Cell Lymphomas, Peripheral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral [C04.557.386.480.750.825]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral [C15.604.515.569.480.750.825]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral [C20.683.515.761.480.750.825]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral" by people in Profiles.
B-cell lymphoma-2 downregulation is a useful feature supporting a neoplastic phenotype in mature T-cell lymphomas. Hum Pathol. 2022 07; 125:48-58.
A peripheral cause of asthma: Peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2019 04; 122(4):420-422.
CHOP versus GEM-P in previously untreated patients with peripheral T-cell lymphoma (CHEMO-T): a phase 2, multicentre, randomised, open-label trial. Lancet Haematol. 2018 May; 5(5):e190-e200.
Composite lymphoma of follicular B-cell and peripheral T-cell types with distinct zone distribution in a 75-year-old male patient: a case study. Hum Pathol. 2018 06; 76:110-116.
Cyclin D1 expression in peripheral T-cell lymphomas. Mod Pathol. 2016 11; 29(11):1306-1312.
Peripheral T-cell lymphomas of follicular helper T-cell type frequently display an aberrant CD3(-/dim)CD4(+) population by flow cytometry: an important clue to the diagnosis of a Hodgkin lymphoma mimic. Mod Pathol. 2016 10; 29(10):1173-82.
The Value and Relevance of the T Cell Lymphoma Registries and International Collaborations: the Case of COMPLETE and the T-Cell Project. Curr Hematol Malig Rep. 2015 Dec; 10(4):448-55.
Factors predicting survival in peripheral T-cell lymphoma in the USA: a population-based analysis of 8802 patients in the modern era. Br J Haematol. 2015 Mar; 168(5):708-18.
Peripheral T-cell lymphomas in a large US multicenter cohort: prognostication in the modern era including impact of frontline therapy. Ann Oncol. 2014 Nov; 25(11):2211-2217.
PLZF staining identifies peripheral T-cell lymphomas derived from innate-like T-cells with TRAV1-2-TRAJ33 TCR-a rearrangement. Blood. 2014 Apr 24; 123(17):2742-3.