"Leukoplakia, Hairy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Epithelial hyperplasia of the oral mucosa associated with Epstein-Barr virus (HERPESVIRUS 4, HUMAN) and found almost exclusively in persons with HIV infection. The lesion consists of a white patch that is often corrugated or hairy.
- Leukoplakia, Hairy
- Hairy Leukoplakia
- Hairy Leukoplakias
- Leukoplakias, Hairy
- Leukoplakia, Hairy, Oral
- Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- Hairy Leukoplakia, Oral
- Hairy Leukoplakias, Oral
- Leukoplakia, Oral Hairy
- Leukoplakias, Oral Hairy
- Oral Hairy Leukoplakias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukoplakia, Hairy".
- Diseases [C]
- Virus Diseases [C02]
- DNA Virus Infections [C02.256]
- Herpesviridae Infections [C02.256.466]
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections [C02.256.466.313]
- Leukoplakia, Hairy [C02.256.466.313.500]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Head and Neck Neoplasms [C04.588.443]
- Mouth Neoplasms [C04.588.443.591]
- Leukoplakia, Oral [C04.588.443.591.545]
- Leukoplakia, Hairy [C04.588.443.591.545.500]
- Precancerous Conditions [C04.834]
- Leukoplakia [C04.834.512]
- Leukoplakia, Oral [C04.834.512.513]
- Leukoplakia, Hairy [C04.834.512.513.500]
- Stomatognathic Diseases [C07]
- Mouth Diseases [C07.465]
- Mouth Neoplasms [C07.465.565]
- Leukoplakia, Oral [C07.465.565.545]
- Leukoplakia, Hairy [C07.465.565.545.500]
- Pathological Conditions, Signs and Symptoms [C23]
- Pathological Conditions, Anatomical [C23.300]
- Leukoplakia [C23.300.816]
- Leukoplakia, Oral [C23.300.816.513]
- Leukoplakia, Hairy [C23.300.816.513.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukoplakia, Hairy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukoplakia, Hairy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukoplakia, Hairy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukoplakia, Hairy" by people in Profiles.