"Hypoalphalipoproteinemias" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conditions with abnormally low levels of ALPHA-LIPOPROTEINS (high-density lipoproteins) in the blood. Hypoalphalipoproteinemia can be associated with mutations in genes encoding APOLIPOPROTEIN A-I; LECITHIN CHOLESTEROL ACYLTRANSFERASE; and ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS.
- HDL Cholesterol, Low Serum
- Hypo alpha Lipoproteinemia
- Hypo alpha Lipoproteinemias
- Lipoproteinemia, Hypo alpha
- Lipoproteinemias, Hypo alpha
- alpha Lipoproteinemia, Hypo
- Hypoalphalipoproteinemia, Familial
- Familial Hypoalphalipoproteinemia
- Familial Hypoalphalipoproteinemias
- Hypoalphalipoproteinemias, Familial
- Familial alpha-Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease
- Familial alpha Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease
- Familial High Density Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease
- Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease, HDL, Familial
- HDL Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease
- High-Density Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease, Familial
- High Density Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease, Familial
- Hypoalphalipoproteinemia, Primary
- Hypoalphalipoproteinemias, Primary
- Primary Hypoalphalipoproteinemias
- alpha-Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease, Familial
- alpha Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease, Familial
- Familial High-Density Lipoprotein Deficiency Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypoalphalipoproteinemias".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypoalphalipoproteinemias".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypoalphalipoproteinemias" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypoalphalipoproteinemias" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hypoalphalipoproteinemias" by people in Profiles.