Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle
"Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Replacement of the ANKLE JOINT.
|Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Ankle Replacement, Total
- Ankle Replacements, Total
- Replacement, Total Ankle
- Replacements, Total Ankle
- Total Ankle Replacements
- Ankle Replacement Arthroplasty
- Ankle Replacement Arthroplasties
- Arthroplasties, Ankle Replacement
- Arthroplasty, Ankle Replacement
- Replacement Arthroplasties, Ankle
- Replacement Arthroplasty, Ankle
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Orthopedic Procedures [E04.555]
- Arthroplasty [E04.555.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.555.110.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle [E04.555.110.110.010]
- Prosthesis Implantation [E04.650]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.650.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle [E04.650.110.010]
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures [E04.680]
- Arthroplasty [E04.680.101]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.680.101.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle [E04.680.101.110.010]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Ankle" by people in Profiles.
Ankle plantar flexor muscle performance and patient reported outcomes in people following total ankle arthroplasty. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2022 02; 92:105576.
Total ankle arthroplasty: Strength, pain, and motion. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2021 04; 84:105342.
Midfoot Function Before and After Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Foot Ankle Int. 2021 Jul; 42(7):910-918.
Overall Health and the Influence of Physical Therapy on Physical Function Following Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Foot Ankle Int. 2020 Nov; 41(11):1383-1390.
Two-Stage Varus Correction. Foot Ankle Clin. 2019 Jun; 24(2):281-304.
Letter Regarding: Increased Early Revision Rate With the INFINITY Total Ankle Prosthesis. Foot Ankle Int. 2019 01; 40(1):124-126.
Wear Characteristics of Conventional Ultrahigh-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Versus Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene in Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Foot Ankle Int. 2018 11; 39(11):1335-1344.
Histological Analysis of Early Osteolysis in Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Foot Ankle Int. 2017 Apr; 38(4):351-359.
Effect of Obesity on Total Ankle Arthroplasty Outcomes. Foot Ankle Int. 2016 Jan; 37(1):1-7.
Reduction in Wound Complications After Total Ankle Arthroplasty Using a Compression Wrap Protocol. Foot Ankle Int. 2015 Dec; 36(12):1448-54.