Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia
"Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Solitary or multiple benign cutaneous nodules comprised of immature and mature vascular structures intermingled with endothelial cells and a varied infiltrate of eosinophils, histiocytes, lymphocytes, and mast cells.
- Pseudopyogenic Granuloma
- Granulomas, Pseudopyogenic
- Pseudopyogenic Granulomas
- Granuloma, Pseudopyogenic
- Kimura Disease
- Disease, Kimura
- Eosinophilic Lymphofollicular Granuloma
- Eosinophilic Lymphofollicular Granulomas
- Granuloma, Eosinophilic Lymphofollicular
- Granulomas, Eosinophilic Lymphofollicular
- Lymphofollicular Granuloma, Eosinophilic
- Lymphofollicular Granulomas, Eosinophilic
- Eosinophilic Lymphofolliculosis
- Eosinophilic Lymphofolliculoses
- Lymphofolliculoses, Eosinophilic
- Lymphofolliculosis, Eosinophilic
- Eosinophilic Granuloma of Soft Tissue
- Eosinophilic Hyperplastic Lymphogranuloma
- Eosinophilic Hyperplastic Lymphogranulomas
- Hyperplastic Lymphogranuloma, Eosinophilic
- Hyperplastic Lymphogranulomas, Eosinophilic
- Lymphogranuloma, Eosinophilic Hyperplastic
- Lymphogranulomas, Eosinophilic Hyperplastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia" by people in Profiles.
Epithelioid hemangioma (angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia) arising on the extremities. J Cutan Pathol. 2010 Oct; 37(10):1045-52.
Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia successfully treated with the flash-lamp pulsed-dye laser. Br J Dermatol. 2000 Jan; 142(1):192-4.