"Colonoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the luminal surface of the colon.
|Colonoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Colonoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Colonoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Colonoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Colonoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Colonoscopic
- Surgery, Colonoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Colonoscopic
- Colonoscopic Surgery
- Colonoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Colonoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Colonoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Colonoscopy [E01.370.318.104.22.168]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.322.214.171.124]
- Colonoscopy [E01.370.3126.96.36.199.160]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Colonoscopy [E04.210.240.250.160]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Colonoscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.160]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Colonoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Colonoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Colonoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Colonoscopy" by people in Profiles.
Comparison of the Risk of Crohn's Disease Postoperative Recurrence Between Modified Rutgeerts Score i2a and i2b Categories: An Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis. J Crohns Colitis. 2023 Mar 18; 17(2):269-276.
Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment and Precision Approaches to Screening: Brave New World or Worlds Apart? Gastroenterology. 2023 04; 164(5):812-827.
Assessment of the Degree of Variation of Histologic Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2023 02 01; 29(2):222-227.
Factors Predicting Malignant Occurrence and Polyp Recurrence after the Endoscopic Resection of Large Colorectal Polyps: A Single Center Experience. Medicina (Kaunas). 2022 Oct 13; 58(10).
Management of Patients With Acute Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding: An Updated ACG Guideline. Am J Gastroenterol. 2023 02 01; 118(2):208-231.
Colorectal Neoplasia in CDH1 Pathogenic Variant Carriers: A Multicenter Analysis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2022 11 01; 117(11):1877-1879.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug exposure and the risk of microscopic colitis. BMC Gastroenterol. 2022 Jul 30; 22(1):367.
Assessing the impact of multicomponent interventions on colorectal cancer screening through simulation: What would it take to reach national screening targets in North Carolina? Prev Med. 2022 09; 162:107126.
Intestinal Cancer and Dysplasia in Crohn's Disease. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2022 06; 51(2):369-379.
Too Good to Be True? Evaluation of Colonoscopy Sensitivity Assumptions Used in Policy Models. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2022 04 01; 31(4):775-782.