"Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A lymphoproliferative disorder characterized by pleomorphic B-LYMPHOCYTES including PLASMA CELLS, with increased levels of monoclonal serum IMMUNOGLOBULIN M. There is lymphoplasmacytic cells infiltration into bone marrow and often other tissues, also known as lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. Clinical features include ANEMIA; HEMORRHAGES; and hyperviscosity.
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Waldenstrom
- Lymphoma, Lymphoplasmacytoid
- Lymphomas, Lymphoplasmacytoid
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphoma
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphomas
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstroms Macroglobulinemia
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Macroglobulinaemia, Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinaemia
- Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia
- Lymphoma, Lymphocytic, Plasmacytoid
- Primary Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Primary
Familial Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstrom Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia
- Macroglobulinaemia, Familial Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia, Familial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" by people in Profiles.
When a Monoclonal Gammopathy Is Not Multiple Myeloma. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2022 Apr; 42:1-10.
A Phase Ib/II Study of Oprozomib in Patients with Advanced Multiple Myeloma and Waldenstr?m Macroglobulinemia. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 08 15; 25(16):4907-4916.
Nuclear protein dysregulation in lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma/waldenstrom macroglobulinemia. Am J Clin Pathol. 2013 Feb; 139(2):210-9.
Myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune manifestation of lymphoma and lymphoproliferative disorders: case reports and review of literature. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012 Mar; 53(3):371-80.
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia presenting as a perinephric mass. J Urol. 2011 Nov; 186(5):2067-8.
Mediastinal epithelioid hemangioendothelioma metastatic to lymph nodes and pleural fluid: report of a case. Diagn Cytopathol. 2010 Feb; 38(2):113-6.
Erythematous papules on the legs. IgM storage papules in association with WM. Arch Dermatol. 2009 Jan; 145(1):77-82.
Multicenter phase 2 trial of rituximab for Waldenstr?m macroglobulinemia (WM): an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Study (E3A98). Leuk Lymphoma. 2004 Oct; 45(10):2047-55.
Karyotypic abnormalities and clinical aspects of patients with multiple myeloma and related paraproteinemic disorders. Cancer. 1979 Aug; 44(2):630-44.