"Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Hydroxybutyrate
- D-3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- D 3 Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, D-3-Hydroxybutyrate
- D-beta-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- D beta Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, D-beta-Hydroxybutyrate
- 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- 3 Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 3-Hydroxybutyrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.
Lack of genetic differentiation among widely spaced subpopulations of a butterfly with home range behaviour. Heredity (Edinb). 2001 Feb; 86(Pt 2):243-50.
Oxidation of gamma-hydroxybutyrate to succinic semialdehyde by a mitochondrial pyridine nucleotide-independent enzyme. J Neurochem. 1988 Oct; 51(4):1079-84.