"o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A riot control agent which causes temporary irritation of the eyes and the mucosal surface of the respiratory tract. It is a more potent irritant than OMEGA-CHLOROACETOPHENONE, but less incapacitating.
- o Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile
- 2 Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile
- ortho Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile
- o-Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- Malonitrile, o-Chlorobenzylidene
- o Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- o-Chlorobenzylidene malonotrile
- malonotrile, o-Chlorobenzylidene
- o Chlorobenzylidene malonotrile
- ortho-Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- Malonitrile, ortho-Chlorobenzylidene
- ortho Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- 2-Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- 2 Chlorobenzylidene Malonitrile
- Malonitrile, 2-Chlorobenzylidene
- CS Tear Gas
- Tear Gas, CS
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile" by people in this website by year, and whether "o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "o-Chlorobenzylidenemalonitrile" by people in Profiles.