Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy
"Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of slowly progressive inherited disorders affecting motor and sensory peripheral nerves. Subtypes include HMSNs I-VII. HMSN I and II both refer to CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH DISEASE. HMSN III refers to hypertrophic neuropathy of infancy. HMSN IV refers to REFSUM DISEASE. HMSN V refers to a condition marked by a hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy associated with spastic paraplegia (see SPASTIC PARAPLEGIA, HEREDITARY). HMSN VI refers to HMSN associated with an inherited optic atrophy (OPTIC ATROPHIES, HEREDITARY), and HMSN VII refers to HMSN associated with retinitis pigmentosa. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1343)
|Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy
- Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy
- Neuropathies, Hereditary Motor and Sensory
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy
- Herditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathies
HMSN Type III
- HMSN Type III
- HMSN Type IIIs
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Type 3
- Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Type 3
- Dejerine-Sottas Disease
- Dejerine Sottas Disease
- Disease, Dejerine-Sottas
- Dejerine-Sottas Neuropathy
- Dejerine Sottas Neuropathy
- Neuropathy, Dejerine-Sottas
- Hereditary, Type III, Motor and Sensory Neuropathy
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy 3
- Hypertrophic Neuropathy of Dejerine-Sottas
- Dejerine-Sottas Hypertrophic Neuropathy
- Hypertrophic Neuropathy of Dejerine Sottas
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy Type III
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Demyelinating, Type 4f
- Dejerine-Sottas Syndrome
- Dejerine Sottas Syndrome
- Syndrome, Dejerine-Sottas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hereditary Sensory and Motor Neuropathy" by people in Profiles.
De novo variants in HK1 associated with neurodevelopmental abnormalities and visual impairment. Eur J Hum Genet. 2019 07; 27(7):1081-1089.
Familial spastic paraparesis syndrome associated with HTLV-I infection. N Engl J Med. 1990 Sep 13; 323(11):732-7.