"Choledochal Cyst" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A congenital anatomic malformation of a bile duct, including cystic dilatation of the extrahepatic bile duct or the large intrahepatic bile duct. Classification is based on the site and type of dilatation. Type I is most common.
- Choledochal Cyst
- Choledochal Cysts
- Cyst, Choledochal
- Cysts, Choledochal
- Bile Duct Cysts
- Bile Duct Cyst
- Cyst, Bile Duct
- Cysts, Bile Duct
- Duct Cyst, Bile
- Duct Cysts, Bile
- Congenital Choledochal Cyst
- Choledochal Cyst, Congenital
- Choledochal Cysts, Congenital
- Congenital Choledochal Cysts
- Cyst, Congenital Choledochal
- Cysts, Congenital Choledochal
Choledochal Cyst, Type V
- Choledochal Cyst, Type V
- Intrahepatic Choledochal Cyst
- Choledochal Cyst, Intrahepatic
- Choledochal Cysts, Intrahepatic
- Cyst, Intrahepatic Choledochal
- Cysts, Intrahepatic Choledochal
- Intrahepatic Choledochal Cysts
Choledochal Cyst, Type IV
- Choledochal Cyst, Type IV
- Multiple Choledochal Cysts
- Choledochal Cyst, Multiple
- Choledochal Cysts, Multiple
- Cyst, Multiple Choledochal
- Cysts, Multiple Choledochal
- Multiple Choledochal Cyst
Choledochal Cyst, Type II
- Choledochal Cyst, Type II
- Choledochal Diverticulum
- Choledochal Diverticulums
- Diverticulum, Choledochal
- Diverticulums, Choledochal
- Choledochal Cyst, Diverticulum
- Choledochal Cysts, Diverticulum
- Diverticulum Choledochal Cyst
- Diverticulum Choledochal Cysts
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Choledochal Cyst".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Choledochal Cyst".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Choledochal Cyst" by people in this website by year, and whether "Choledochal Cyst" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Choledochal Cyst" by people in Profiles.
Index of suspicion. Pediatr Rev. 2014 Feb; 35(2):88-93.
Combined liver-kidney transplantation complicated by intraoperative discovery of a bronchobiliary fistula. Transplant Proc. 2010 Sep; 42(7):2800-3.
Peroral cholangioscopy in Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy anatomy by using the SpyGlass Direct Visualization System (with video). Gastrointest Endosc. 2010 Aug; 72(2):458-60.
Bile decompression in children with histopathological evidence of pre-existing liver cirrhosis. Am Surg. 2002 Sep; 68(9):816-9.
Dilated common channel syndrome: endoscopic diagnosis, treatment, and relationship to choledochocele formation. Gastrointest Endosc. 1998 Jun; 47(6):471-8.