"Gene Products, tax" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Transcriptional trans-acting proteins of the promoter elements found in the long terminal repeats (LTR) of HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 1 and HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 2. The tax (trans-activator x; x is undefined) proteins act by binding to enhancer elements in the LTR.
|Gene Products, tax
- Gene Products, tax
- p40 tax
- tax Gene Products
- tax Protein
- Transforming Antigen p40x
- Antigen p40x, Transforming
- p40x, Transforming Antigen
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(tax)
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(x)
- Trans-Activator Protein p40x
- Trans Activator Protein p40x
- p40x, Trans-Activator Protein
- Trans-Activator Protein pX
- Trans Activator Protein pX
- pX, Trans-Activator Protein
- Transactivator p40(tax)
- Transactivator Protein p40(x)
- Gene Product, tax
- tax Gene Product
- Trans-Activator Protein p40(lor)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Products, tax".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.624.664.520]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.624.664.520.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.624.664.520.750.480]
- Viral Proteins [D12.776.964]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.964.700]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.700.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.700.750.480]
- Retroviridae Proteins [D12.776.964.775]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.775.750]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.775.750.480]
- Viral Regulatory and Accessory Proteins [D12.776.964.925]
- Trans-Activators [D12.776.964.925.984]
- Gene Products, tax [D12.776.964.925.984.410]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Products, tax".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Products, tax" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene Products, tax" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gene Products, tax" by people in Profiles.
SMYD3 interacts with HTLV-1 Tax and regulates subcellular localization of Tax. Cancer Sci. 2011 Jan; 102(1):260-6.
The regulation of gene expression in neurotrophic viruses. J Neurovirol. 1997 May; 3 Suppl 1:S25-7.
Human T-cell leukemia virus type I Tax-protein-mediated activation of NF-kappa B from p100 (NF-kappa B2)-inhibited cytoplasmic reservoirs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Dec 20; 91(26):12634-8.
Kinetic analysis of human T-cell leukemia virus type I Tax-mediated activation of NF-kappa B. Mol Cell Biol. 1994 Oct; 14(10):6443-51.