Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial
"Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The ability of bacteria to resist or to become tolerant to several structurally and functionally distinct drugs simultaneously. This resistance may be acquired through gene mutation or foreign DNA in transmissible plasmids (R FACTORS).
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial".
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Microbiological Phenomena [G06]
- Bacterial Physiological Phenomena [G06.099]
- Drug Resistance, Bacterial [G06.099.225]
- Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial [G06.099.225.812]
- Drug Resistance, Microbial [G06.225]
- Drug Resistance, Bacterial [G06.225.347]
- Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial [G06.225.347.812]
- Physiological Phenomena [G07]
- Pharmacological and Toxicological Phenomena [G07.690]
- Pharmacological Phenomena [G07.690.773]
- Drug Resistance [G07.690.773.984]
- Drug Resistance, Microbial [G07.690.773.984.269]
- Drug Resistance, Bacterial [G07.690.773.984.269.347]
- Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial [G07.690.773.984.269.347.812]
- Drug Resistance, Multiple [G07.690.773.984.300]
- Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial [G07.690.773.984.300.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial" by people in this website by year, and whether "Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial" by people in Profiles.
Accurate and rapid prediction of tuberculosis drug resistance from genome sequence data using traditional machine learning algorithms and CNN. Sci Rep. 2022 02 14; 12(1):2427.
Colonization with Multidrug-resistant Organisms in Patients with Ventricular Assist Devices. ASAIO J. 2022 08 01; 68(8):1048-1053.
Acinetobacter baumannii NCIMB8209: a Rare Environmental Strain Displaying Extensive Insertion Sequence-Mediated Genome Remodeling Resulting in the Loss of Exposed Cell Structures and Defensive Mechanisms. mSphere. 2020 07 29; 5(4).
Infections due to multidrug-resistant organisms following heart transplantation: Epidemiology, microbiology, and outcomes. Transpl Infect Dis. 2020 Feb; 22(1):e13215.
Sepsis 2019: What Surgeons Need to Know. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2020 Apr; 21(3):195-204.
Plasmid Dissemination and Selection of a Multidrug-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Strain during Transplant-Associated Antibiotic Therapy. mBio. 2019 10 08; 10(5).
Dynamic Emergence of Mismatch Repair Deficiency Facilitates Rapid Evolution of Ceftazidime-Avibactam Resistance in Pseudomonas aeruginosa Acute Infection. mBio. 2019 09 17; 10(5).
Streamlined Genetic Manipulation of Diverse Bacteroides and Parabacteroides Isolates from the Human Gut Microbiota. mBio. 2019 08 13; 10(4).
Mycobacterium tuberculosis carrying a rifampicin drug resistance mutation reprograms macrophage metabolism through cell wall lipid changes. Nat Microbiol. 2018 10; 3(10):1099-1108.
Whole-genome analysis reveals the evolution and transmission of an MDR DH/NAP11/106 Clostridium difficile clone in a paediatric hospital. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2018 05 01; 73(5):1222-1229.