Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials
"Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Postsynaptic potentials generated from a release of neurotransmitters from a presynaptic nerve terminal in the absence of an ACTION POTENTIAL. They may be m.e.p.p.s (miniature EXCITATORY POSTSYNAPTIC POTENTIALS) or m.i.p.p.s (miniature INHIBITORY POSTSYNAPTIC POTENTIALS).
|Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials
- Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials
- Miniature Postsynaptic Potential
- Postsynaptic Potential, Miniature
- Postsynaptic Potentials, Miniature
- Potential, Miniature Postsynaptic
- Potentials, Miniature Postsynaptic
Spontaneous Postsynaptic Potentials
- Spontaneous Postsynaptic Potentials
- Postsynaptic Potential, Spontaneous
- Postsynaptic Potentials, Spontaneous
- Potential, Spontaneous Postsynaptic
- Potentials, Spontaneous Postsynaptic
- Spontaneous Postsynaptic Potential
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials" by people in this website by year, and whether "Miniature Postsynaptic Potentials" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.