Tomography, Spiral Computed
"Tomography, Spiral Computed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computed tomography where there is continuous X-ray exposure to the patient while being transported in a spiral or helical pattern through the beam of irradiation. This provides improved three-dimensional contrast and spatial resolution compared to conventional computed tomography, where data is obtained and computed from individual sequential exposures.
|Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Computed Tomography, Spiral
- Computer-Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Computer Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computer-Assisted Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computer-Assisted
- Computerized Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computerized Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computerized
- CT Scan, Spiral
- CT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CT
- Scans, Spiral CT
- Spiral CT Scan
- Spiral CT Scans
- Helical CT
- CT, Helical
- CTs, Helical
- Helical CTs
- Spiral Computed Tomography
- Spiral CT
- CT, Spiral
- CTs, Spiral
- Spiral CTs
- Tomography, Helical Computed
- CAT Scan, Spiral
- CAT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CAT
- Scans, Spiral CAT
- Spiral CAT Scan
- Spiral CAT Scans
- Helical Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, Helical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted [E01.370.350.350]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.350.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.350.810.800]
- Photography [E01.370.350.600]
- Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810.800]
- Radiography [E01.370.350.700]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.700.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810.800]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.700.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810.800]
- Tomography [E01.370.350.825]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.825.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tomography, Spiral Computed" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in Profiles.
Dynamic contrast-enhanced CT for the assessment of tumour response in malignant pleural mesothelioma: a pilot study. Eur Radiol. 2019 Feb; 29(2):682-688.
European Society of Cardiology-Recommended Coronary Artery Disease Consortium Pretest Probability Scores More Accurately Predict Obstructive Coronary Disease and Cardiovascular Events Than the Diamond and Forrester Score: The Partners Registry. Circulation. 2016 Jul 19; 134(3):201-11.
Noninvasive assessment of liver fibrosis in adult patients following the Fontan procedure. Congenit Heart Dis. 2012 May-Jun; 7(3):235-42.
Image noise and liver lesion detection with MDCT: a phantom study. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Aug; 197(2):437-41.
Can lung cancer screening by computed tomography be effective in areas with endemic histoplasmosis? J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011 Mar; 141(3):688-93.
Pancreatic insulinoma: current issues and trends. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2010 Jun; 9(3):234-41.
Using standard nonenhanced axial scans for cerebral CT angiography bone elimination: feasibility study. Invest Radiol. 2010 May; 45(5):225-32.
Left hemitruncus associated with tetralogy of fallot: fetal diagnosis and postnatal echocardiographic and cardiac computed tomographic confirmation. Pediatr Cardiol. 2010 May; 31(4):534-7.
The challenge to detect heart transplant rejection and transplant vasculopathy non-invasively - a pilot study. J Cardiothorac Surg. 2009 Aug 16; 4:43.
Focal confluent fibrosis in cirrhotic liver: natural history studied with serial CT. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009 May; 192(5):1341-7.