Granulocyte Precursor Cells
"Granulocyte Precursor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The cells in the granulocytic series that give rise to mature granulocytes (NEUTROPHILS; EOSINOPHILS; and BASOPHILS). These precursor cells include myeloblasts, promyelocytes, myelocytes and metamyelocytes.
|Granulocyte Precursor Cells
- Granulocyte Precursor Cells
- Cell, Granulocyte Precursor
- Cells, Granulocyte Precursor
- Granulocyte Precursor Cell
- Precursor Cell, Granulocyte
- Precursor Cells, Granulocyte
- Granulocytic Precursor Cells
- Cell, Granulocytic Precursor
- Cells, Granulocytic Precursor
- Granulocytic Precursor Cell
- Precursor Cell, Granulocytic
- Precursor Cells, Granulocytic
Granulocyte Progenitor Cells
- Granulocyte Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Granulocyte Progenitor
- Cells, Granulocyte Progenitor
- Granulocyte Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Granulocyte
- Progenitor Cells, Granulocyte
- Granulocyte Progenitors
- Granulocyte Progenitor
- Progenitor, Granulocyte
- Progenitors, Granulocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Granulocyte Precursor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Granulocyte Precursor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Granulocyte Precursor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Granulocyte Precursor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.