Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast
"Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chromosomes in which fragments of exogenous DNA ranging in length up to several hundred kilobase pairs have been cloned into yeast through ligation to vector sequences. These artificial chromosomes are used extensively in molecular biology for the construction of comprehensive genomic libraries of higher organisms.
|Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast
- Chromosomes, Yeast Artificial
- YACs (Chromosomes)
- YAC (Chromosome)
- Yeast Artificial Chromosomes
- Artificial Chromosomes, Yeast
- Artificial Chromosome, Yeast
- Chromosome, Yeast Artificial
- Yeast Artificial Chromosome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast".
- Anatomy [A]
- Cells [A11]
- Cellular Structures [A11.284]
- Chromosomes [A11.284.187]
- Chromosomes, Artificial [A11.284.187.178]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [A11.2220.127.116.11]
- Chromosomes, Fungal [A11.284.187.360]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [A11.284.187.360.800]
- Fungal Structures [A19]
- Chromosomes, Fungal [A19.311]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [A19.311.800]
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Chromosomes [G05.360.162]
- Chromosomes, Artificial [G05.360.162.178]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [G05.318.104.22.168]
- Chromosomes, Fungal [G05.360.162.360]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [G05.360.162.360.800]
- Genetic Vectors [G05.360.337]
- Chromosomes, Artificial [G05.360.337.249]
- Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast [G05.360.337.249.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chromosomes, Artificial, Yeast" by people in Profiles.
Refinement of the smallest commonly deleted segment of chromosome 20 in malignant myeloid diseases and development of a PAC-based physical and transcription map. Genomics. 2000 Jul 01; 67(1):28-39.
Amyloid production and deposition in mutant amyloid precursor protein and presenilin-1 yeast artificial chromosome transgenic mice. Nat Neurosci. 1999 Aug; 2(8):695-7.
Haplotype analysis in Icelandic families defines a minimal interval for the macular corneal dystrophy type I gene. Am J Hum Genet. 1998 Sep; 63(3):912-7.
Human artificial chromosomes coming into focus. Nat Biotechnol. 1998 May; 16(5):415-6.
Homozygosity and physical mapping of the autosomal recessive retinitis pigmentosa locus (RP14) on chromosome 6p21.3. Genomics. 1998 Mar 01; 48(2):171-7.
Integrated YAC contig map of the Prader-Willi/Angelman region on chromosome 15q11-q13 with average STS spacing of 35 kb. Genome Res. 1998 Feb; 8(2):146-57.
An integrated physical map of 18p11.2: a susceptibility region for bipolar disorder. Mol Psychiatry. 1997 Oct-Nov; 2(6):501-4.
Transgenic mice expressing human ApoB95 and ApoB97. Evidence that sequences within the carboxyl-terminal portion of human apoB100 are important for the assembly of lipoprotein. J Biol Chem. 1997 Sep 19; 272(38):23616-22.
Altered metabolism of familial Alzheimer's disease-linked amyloid precursor protein variants in yeast artificial chromosome transgenic mice. Hum Mol Genet. 1997 Sep; 6(9):1535-41.
High-resolution mapping and transcript identification at the progressive epilepsy with mental retardation locus on chromosome 8p. Genome Res. 1997 Sep; 7(9):887-96.