"Receptors, Dopamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell-surface proteins that bind dopamine with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes influencing the behavior of cells.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Dopamine".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Dopamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Dopamine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine" by people in Profiles.
Variability in quantitative expression of receptors in nonfunctioning pituitary macroadenomas--an opportunity for targeted medical therapy. Endocr Pract. 2014 Jan; 20(1):15-25.
Dopaminergic signaling in the cochlea: receptor expression patterns and deletion phenotypes. J Neurosci. 2012 Jan 04; 32(1):344-55.
Genetics of caffeine consumption and responses to caffeine. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2010 Aug; 211(3):245-57.
An ultra-short dopamine pathway regulates basal ganglia output. J Neurosci. 2009 Aug 19; 29(33):10424-35.
Prenatal protein deprivation alters dopamine-mediated behaviors and dopaminergic and glutamatergic receptor binding. Brain Res. 2008 Oct 27; 1237:62-74.
Genotype and smoking history affect risk of levodopa-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord. 2006 May; 21(5):654-9.
Betting on dopamine. CNS Spectr. 2005 Apr; 10(4):268-70.
Effects of haloperidol on reactions to smoking cues in humans. Behav Pharmacol. 2005 Mar; 16(2):123-6.
New targets in the treatment of anorexia nervosa. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2005 Feb; 9(1):135-51.
Catalog of 178 variations in the Japanese population among eight human genes encoding G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). J Hum Genet. 2003; 48(9):461-468.