NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases
"NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of nucleotide diphosphate kinases that play a role in a variety of cellular signaling pathways that effect CELL DIFFERENTIATION; CELL PROLIFERATION; and APOPTOSIS. They are considered multifunctional proteins that interact with a variety of cellular proteins and have functions that are unrelated to their enzyme activity.
|Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase B
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase B
- NM23-H2 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- NM23 H2 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- NM23B Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- Expressed in Non-Metastatic Cells 2 Protein
- Expressed in Non Metastatic Cells 2 Protein
Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase C
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase C
- NM23-H3 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- NM23 H3 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase 3
- DR-NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- DR NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase A
- NDP Kinase A
- Tumor Metastatic Process-Associated Protein
- Tumor Metastatic Process Associated Protein
- NM23A Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases
- NME1 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- Non-Metastatic Cells 1 Protein
- Non Metastatic Cells 1 Protein
- Granzyme A-activated DNase
- Granzyme A activated DNase
- Nm23-H1 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
- Nm23 H1 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinases" by people in Profiles.
Molecular biology of breast cancer metastasis. Genetic regulation of human breast carcinoma metastasis. Breast Cancer Res. 2000; 2(6):408-16.
Separating favorable from unfavorable prognostic markers in breast cancer: the role of E-cadherin. Cancer Res. 2000 Jan 15; 60(2):298-304.
Interaction of the Ras-related protein associated with diabetes rad and the putative tumor metastasis suppressor NM23 provides a novel mechanism of GTPase regulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1999 Dec 21; 96(26):14911-8.
The relationship between nm23, angiogenesis, and the metastatic proclivity of node-negative breast cancer. Cancer Res. 1998 Jul 01; 58(13):2766-71.
Differential suppression of mammary and prostate cancer metastasis by human chromosomes 17 and 11. Cancer Res. 1994 Dec 01; 54(23):6249-56.