Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1
"Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of G-protein coupled SEROTONIN receptors that couple preferentially to GI-GO G-PROTEINS resulting in decreased intracellular CYCLIC AMP levels.
|Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1
- 5-HT1 Receptors
- 5 HT1 Receptors
- Receptors, 5-HT1
- Serotonin 5-HT1 Receptors
- 5-HT1 Receptors, Serotonin
- Receptors, Serotonin 5-HT1
- Serotonin 5 HT1 Receptors
- Serotonin 5-HT1 Receptor
- 5-HT1 Receptor, Serotonin
- Receptor, Serotonin 5-HT1
- Serotonin 5 HT1 Receptor
- Serotonin Receptors, 5-HT1
- 5-HT1 Serotonin Receptors
- Receptors, 5-HT1 Serotonin
- Serotonin Receptors, 5 HT1
- 5-HT1 Receptor
- 5 HT1 Receptor
- Receptor, 5-HT1
- Serotonin, 5-HT1 Receptors
- 5-HT1 Receptors Serotonin
- Receptors Serotonin, 5-HT1
- Serotonin, 5 HT1 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.670.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.670.800.100]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.695.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.695.800.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.720.850]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1 [D12.776.543.750.720.850.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT1" by people in Profiles.
The relationship between intentional self-injurious behavior and the loudness dependence of auditory evoked potential in research volunteers. J Clin Psychol. 2015 Mar; 71(3):250-7.
Requirement of hippocampal neurogenesis for the behavioral effects of antidepressants. Science. 2003 Aug 08; 301(5634):805-9.
Knockout mice reveal opposite roles for serotonin 1A and 1B receptors in prepulse inhibition. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2000 Jun; 22(6):650-9.