Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids
"Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds formed by condensation of secologanin with tryptamine resulting in a tetrahydro-beta-carboline which is processed further to a number of bioactive compounds. These are especially found in plants of the APOCYNACEAE; LOGANIACEAE; and RUBIACEAE families.
|Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids
- Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Secologanin Tryptamine
- Tryptamine Alkaloids, Secologanin
- Terpenoid Indole Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Terpenoid Indole
- Indole Alkaloids, Terpenoid
- Monoterpenoid Indole Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Monoterpenoid Indole
- Indole Alkaloids, Monoterpenoid
- Secologanin Indole Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Secologanin Indole
- Indole Alkaloids, Secologanin
- Rauwolfia Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Rauwolfia
- Rauvolfia Alkaloids
- Alkaloids, Rauvolfia
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids" by people in this website by year, and whether "Secologanin Tryptamine Alkaloids" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.