M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints
"M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The cellular signaling system that halts the progression of cells through MITOSIS or MEIOSIS if a defect that will affect CHROMOSOME SEGREGATION is detected.
|M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints
- M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints
- M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoint
- M Phase Checkpoint
- Checkpoint, M Phase
- Checkpoints, M Phase
- M Phase Checkpoints
- Phase Checkpoint, M
Spindle Assembly Checkpoint
- Spindle Assembly Checkpoint
- Assembly Checkpoint, Spindle
- Assembly Checkpoints, Spindle
- Checkpoint, Spindle Assembly
- Checkpoints, Spindle Assembly
- Spindle Assembly Checkpoints
- Mitotic Checkpoints
- Checkpoint, Mitotic
- Checkpoints, Mitotic
- Mitotic Checkpoint
Mitotic Spindle Checkpoints
- Mitotic Spindle Checkpoints
- Checkpoint, Mitotic Spindle
- Checkpoints, Mitotic Spindle
- Mitotic Spindle Checkpoint
- Spindle Checkpoint, Mitotic
- Spindle Checkpoints, Mitotic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints" by people in this website by year, and whether "M Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.