"Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal
- Endoscopies, Gastrointestinal
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopies
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Surgical Procedures, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal
- Surgical Procedures, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal
- Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgical Procedures
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Procedure, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal
- Procedure, Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal, Surgical
- Procedures, Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgical
- Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Endoscopic
- Gastrointestinal Surgery, Endoscopic
- Surgeries, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal
- Surgery, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal
- Procedure, Endoscopic Gastrointestinal, Surgical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3184.108.40.206]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal" by people in Profiles.
Comparison of the Risk of Crohn's Disease Postoperative Recurrence Between Modified Rutgeerts Score i2a and i2b Categories: An Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis. J Crohns Colitis. 2023 Mar 18; 17(2):269-276.
Multi-society consensus conference and guideline on the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Surg Endosc. 2023 Feb; 37(2):781-806.
Women in endoscopy: leading the way. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 12; 19(12):747.
Challenges of developing and executing a multi-site registry for a novel device with evolving indications for use. Surg Endosc. 2022 12; 36(12):9123-9128.
Research Priorities in Percutaneous Image- and Endoscopy-Guided Interventions for Biliary and Gallbladder Diseases: Proceedings from the Society of Interventional Radiology Foundation Multidisciplinary Research Consensus Panel. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2022 10; 33(10):1247-1257.
"Into the fire" approach to teaching endoscopic foreign body removal using a modular simulation curriculum. Surg Endosc. 2023 Feb; 37(2):1412-1420.
Gastrointestinal Evaluation of Iron Deficiency Anemia. JAMA. 2021 Oct 26; 326(16):1624-1625.
Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellow Training Exposure to Video Capsule Endoscopy. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2021 10 01; 73(4):e108.
Clinicopathologic Features of Chronic Intestinal Schistosomiasis and Its Distinction From Crohn Disease. Am J Surg Pathol. 2021 03 01; 45(3):430-438.
Role of Video Capsule Endoscopy as a Prelude to Deep Enteroscopy. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2021 Apr; 31(2):331-344.