Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell
"Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Aggressive T-Cell malignancy with adult onset, caused by HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 1. It is endemic in Japan, the Caribbean basin, Southeastern United States, Hawaii, and parts of Central and South America and sub-Saharan Africa.
|Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell
- Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas
- Leukemia-Lymphomas, Adult T-Cell
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas, Adult
- HTLV I Associated T Cell Leukemia Lymphoma
- HTLV-Associated Leukemia-Lymphoma
- HTLV Associated Leukemia Lymphoma
- HTLV-Associated Leukemia-Lymphomas
- Leukemia-Lymphoma, HTLV-Associated
- Leukemia-Lymphomas, HTLV-Associated
- HTLV-I-Associated T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- HTLV-I-Associated T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas
- Leukemia-Lymphoma, HTLV-I-Associated T-Cell
- Leukemia-Lymphomas, HTLV-I-Associated T-Cell
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas, HTLV-I-Associated
- Human T Lymphotropic Virus Associated Leukemia Lymphoma
- Human T Lymphotropic Virus-Associated Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Human T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Human T Cell Leukemia Lymphoma
- Human T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas
- Leukemia-Lymphoma, Human T-Cell
- Leukemia-Lymphomas, Human T-Cell
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Human
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphomas, Human
- Leukemia Lymphoma, Adult T Cell
- Leukemia Lymphoma, T Cell, Acute, HTLV I Associated
- Leukemia, Adult T-Cell
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemias
- Leukemia, Adult T Cell
- Leukemias, Adult T-Cell
- T-Cell Leukemias, Adult
- Leukemia-Lymphoma, T-Cell, Acute, HTLV-I-Associated
- T Cell Leukemia Lymphoma, HTLV I Associated
- T Cell Leukemia, Adult
- T-Cell Leukemia, Adult
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult
- T Cell Leukemia Lymphoma, Adult
- T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, HTLV-I-Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell" by people in Profiles.
The clinical impact of human T-lymphotrophic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) infection on the development of adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma (ATL) or HTLV-1-associated myelopathy (HAM) / atypical HAM after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (allo-HSCT) and renal transplantation. J Clin Exp Hematop. 2018 Sep 19; 58(3):107-121.
Preapoptotic protease calpain-2 is frequently suppressed in adult T-cell leukemia. Blood. 2013 May 23; 121(21):4340-7.
Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma with Epstein-Barr virus-positive Hodgkin-like cells. Hum Pathol. 2011 Jul; 42(7):1042-6.
Human T cell leukemia virus reactivation with progression of adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma. PLoS One. 2009; 4(2):e4420.
Nelarabine induces complete remissions in adults with relapsed or refractory T-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia or lymphoblastic lymphoma: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 19801. Blood. 2007 Jun 15; 109(12):5136-42.
Beta-catenin stabilization stalls the transition from double-positive to single-positive stage and predisposes thymocytes to malignant transformation. Blood. 2007 Jun 15; 109(12):5463-72.
Regulation of T-cell progenitor survival and cell-cycle entry by the pre-T-cell receptor. Immunol Rev. 2006 Feb; 209:159-69.
The BCL2A1 gene as a pre-T cell receptor-induced regulator of thymocyte survival. J Exp Med. 2005 Feb 21; 201(4):603-14.
Prognostic importance of TLX1 (HOX11) oncogene expression in adults with T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Lancet. 2004 Feb 14; 363(9408):535-6.
Pattern of immunoglobulin (Ig) and T-cell receptor (TCR) gene rearrangements in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in India. Leuk Res. 2000 Jul; 24(7):575-82.