"Nutrition Assessment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Evaluation and measurement of nutritional variables in order to assess the level of nutrition or the NUTRITIONAL STATUS of the individual. NUTRITION SURVEYS may be used in making the assessment.
- Nutrition Assessment
- Assessments, Nutrition
- Nutrition Assessments
- Nutritional Assessment
- Assessment, Nutritional
- Assessments, Nutritional
- Nutritional Assessments
- Assessment, Nutrition
- Nutrition Indexes
- Indexes, Nutrition
- Nutrition Indices
- Nutritional Index
- Index, Nutritional
- Indices, Nutritional
- Nutritional Indices
- Nutrition Index
- Index, Nutrition
- Indices, Nutrition
Prognostic Nutritional Index (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Index (PNI)
- Index, Prognostic Nutritional (PNI)
- Indices, Prognostic Nutritional (PNI)
- Nutritional Index, Prognostic (PNI)
- Nutritional Indices, Prognostic (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Indices (PNI)
- Prognostic Nutritional Index
- Index, Prognostic Nutritional
- Indices, Prognostic Nutritional
- Nutritional Index, Prognostic
- Nutritional Indices, Prognostic
- Prognostic Nutritional Indices
Mini Nutritional Assessment
- Mini Nutritional Assessment
- Assessment, Mini Nutritional
- Assessments, Mini Nutritional
- Mini Nutritional Assessments
- Nutritional Assessment, Mini
- Nutritional Assessments, Mini
- Mini Nutrition Assessment
- Assessment, Mini Nutrition
- Assessments, Mini Nutrition
- Mini Nutrition Assessments
- Nutrition Assessment, Mini
- Nutrition Assessments, Mini
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nutrition Assessment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nutrition Assessment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nutrition Assessment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nutrition Assessment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nutrition Assessment" by people in Profiles.
Nutrition Considerations in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Nutr Clin Pract. 2021 Apr; 36(2):298-311.
Nutrition Support in the ICU-A Refresher in the Era of COVID-19. Am J Gastroenterol. 2020 09; 115(9):1367-1370.
A New Approach to Comprehensive Growth and Nutrition Assessment in Children. Pediatr Ann. 2019 Nov 01; 48(11):e425-e433.
Pancreatic Malnutrition in Children. Pediatr Ann. 2019 Nov 01; 48(11):e441-e447.
Among 4 Diet Quality Indexes, Only the Alternate Mediterranean Diet Score Is Associated with Better Colorectal Cancer Survival and Only in African American Women in the Multiethnic Cohort. J Nutr. 2016 09; 146(9):1746-55.
Within- and between-individual variation in nutrient intake in children and adolescents. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2014 Nov; 114(11):1749-58.e5.
Relative validity and reproducibility of a quantitative FFQ for assessing nutrient intakes of vegetarians in Taiwan. Public Health Nutr. 2014 Jul; 17(7):1459-66.
Fruit and vegetable intakes are associated with lower risk of bladder cancer among women in the Multiethnic Cohort Study. J Nutr. 2013 Aug; 143(8):1283-92.
Nutrition assessment and support in children with end-stage liver disease. Nutr Clin Pract. 2013 Jun; 28(3):317-29.
Nutrition in alcoholic liver disease. Clin Liver Dis. 2012 Nov; 16(4):805-26.