Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
"Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autoimmune disease characterized by weakness and fatigability of proximal muscles, particularly of the pelvic girdle, lower extremities, trunk, and shoulder girdle. There is relative sparing of extraocular and bulbar muscles. CARCINOMA, SMALL CELL of the lung is a frequently associated condition, although other malignancies and autoimmune diseases may be associated. Muscular weakness results from impaired impulse transmission at the NEUROMUSCULAR JUNCTION. Presynaptic calcium channel dysfunction leads to a reduced amount of acetylcholine being released in response to stimulation of the nerve. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp 1471)
|Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Lambert Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Eaton-Lambert Myasthenic Syndrome
- Eaton Lambert Myasthenic Syndrome
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Eaton-Lambert
- Syndrome, Eaton-Lambert Myasthenic
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Lambert-Eaton
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Lambert Eaton
- Syndrome, Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic
- Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndrome of Lambert-Eaton
- Lambert-Eaton Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndrome
- Lambert-Eaton Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndromes
- Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
- Lambert Eaton Syndrome
- Syndrome, Lambert-Eaton
- Myasthenic-Myopathic Syndrome of Lambert-Eaton
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic-Myopathic Syndrome
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic-Myopathic Syndromes
- Myasthenic Myopathic Syndrome of Lambert Eaton
- Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndrome of Eaton-Lambert
- Eaton-Lambert Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndrome
- Eaton-Lambert Myopathic-Myasthenic Syndromes
- Myopathic Myasthenic Syndrome of Eaton Lambert
- Eaton-Lambert Syndrome
- Eaton Lambert Syndrome
- Syndrome, Eaton-Lambert
- Myasthenic-Myopathic Syndrome of Eaton-Lambert
- Eaton-Lambert Myasthenic-Myopathic Syndrome
- Myasthenic Myopathic Syndrome of Eaton Lambert
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Dominant and recessive congenital myasthenic syndromes caused by SYT2 mutations. Muscle Nerve. 2021 08; 64(2):219-224.
A presynaptic congenital myasthenic syndrome attributed to a homozygous sequence variant in LAMA5. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2018 02; 1413(1):119-125.
Anconeus muscle: a human muscle preparation suitable for in-vitro microelectrode studies. Muscle Nerve. 1991 Dec; 14(12):1189-92.