Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical
"Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The relation between the mind and the body in a religious, social, spiritual, behavioral, and metaphysical context. This concept is significant in the field of alternative medicine. It differs from the relationship between physiologic processes and behavior where the emphasis is on the body's physiology ( = PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGY).
|Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical
- Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical
- Metaphysical Mind-Body Relation
- Metaphysical Mind-Body Relations
- Mind Body Relations, Metaphysical
- Mind-Body Relation, Metaphysical
- Relation, Metaphysical Mind-Body
- Relations, Metaphysical Mind-Body
- Mind-Body Relations (Metaphysics)
- Mind Body Relations (Metaphysics)
- Mind-Body Relation (Metaphysics)
- Relation, Mind-Body (Metaphysics)
- Relations, Mind-Body (Metaphysics)
- Mind-Body Relations (Non-Physiology)
- Mind Body Relations (Non Physiology)
- Mind-Body Relation (Non-Physiology)
- Relation, Mind-Body (Non-Physiology)
- Relations, Mind-Body (Non-Physiology)
- Soul-Body Relations
- Relation, Soul-Body
- Relations, Soul-Body
- Soul Body Relations
- Soul-Body Relation
- Body-Mind Relations
- Body Mind Relations
- Body-Mind Relation
- Relation, Body-Mind
- Relations, Body-Mind
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mind-Body Relations, Metaphysical" by people in Profiles.
Where was I when I was in a coma? Intensive Care Med. 2015 Nov; 41(11):1971-2.
The power of the mind. Surg Neurol. 2003 May; 59(5):343-4.
Abnormalities of brain function during a nonverbal theory of mind task in schizophrenia. Neuropsychologia. 2003; 41(12):1574-82.
Leader or follower? Involvement of the inferior parietal lobule in agency. Neuroreport. 2002 Oct 28; 13(15):1975-8.