"Double-Balloon Enteroscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopy of the small intestines accomplished while advancing the endoscope into the intestines from the stomach by alternating the inflation of two balloons, one on an innertube of the endoscope and the other on an overtube.
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopy
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopies
- Enteroscopies, Double-Balloon
- Enteroscopy, Double-Balloon
- Push-and-Pull Enteroscopy
- Enteroscopies, Push-and-Pull
- Enteroscopy, Push-and-Pull
- Push and Pull Enteroscopy
- Push-and-Pull Enteroscopies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Double-Balloon Enteroscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.3188.8.131.52]
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.3184.108.40.206.500]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3220.127.116.11]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.318.104.22.168.070]
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopy [E01.370.322.214.171.124.070.500]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.210.240.250.080]
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.210.240.250.080.500]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.080]
- Double-Balloon Enteroscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.080.250]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Double-Balloon Enteroscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Double-Balloon Enteroscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Double-Balloon Enteroscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Double-Balloon Enteroscopy" by people in Profiles.
Superior outcomes with double-balloon enteroscopy for small bowel lesion marking followed by intracorporeal as opposed to extracorporeal resection and reconstruction. Surg Endosc. 2022 05; 36(5):3227-3233.
Role of Video Capsule Endoscopy as a Prelude to Deep Enteroscopy. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2021 Apr; 31(2):331-344.
Enteroscopy. Gastrointest Endosc. 2015 Dec; 82(6):975-90.
Deep enteroscopy with a conventional colonoscope: initial multicenter study by using a through-the-scope balloon catheter system. Gastrointest Endosc. 2015 Nov; 82(5):855-60.
Double-balloon enteroscopy in Crohn's disease: findings and impact on management in a multicenter retrospective study. Gastrointest Endosc. 2015 Jul; 82(1):102-7.
Small bowel imaging in celiac disease. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am. 2012 Oct; 22(4):735-46.
Equipment for pediatric endoscopy. Gastrointest Endosc. 2012 Jul; 76(1):8-17.
Advances in small bowel imaging. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2011 Oct; 13(5):408-17.
Endoscopic band ligation with double-balloon enteroscopy for treatment of jejunal diverticular bleeding. Dig Endosc. 2011 Jul; 23(3):267.