Group II Phospholipases A2
"Group II Phospholipases A2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subcategory of secreted phospholipases A2 that includes enzymes isolated from a variety of sources. The creation of this group is based upon similarities in the structural determinants of the enzymes including a negatively charged carboxy-terminal segment.
|Group II Phospholipases A2
- Group II Phospholipases A2
- PLA2 II
- Phospholipases A2, Group II
- Group II Secretory Phospholipase A2
- Phospholipase A2-II
- Phospholipase A2 II
Group IIE phospholipase A2
- Group IIE phospholipase A2
- Phospholipase A2, Group IIE
- Group IIE Secretory Phospholipase A2
- Secretory Phospholipase A2 Type IIE
Group IIA Phospholipase A2
- Group IIA Phospholipase A2
- Nonpancreatic Secretory Group II PLA2
- Synovial Fluid Secretory PLA2
- Phospholipase A2, Group IIA
- Synovial Fluid Secretory Phospholipase A2
- Group IIA Secretory Phospholipase A2
- Nonpancreatic Secretory Phospholipase A2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Group II Phospholipases A2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Group II Phospholipases A2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Group II Phospholipases A2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Group II Phospholipases A2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.