Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
"Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies obtained from a single clone of cells grown in mice or rats.
|Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
- Murine-Derived Monoclonal Antibodies
- Antibodies, Murine-Derived Monoclonal
- Monoclonal Antibodies, Murine-Derived
- Murine Derived Monoclonal Antibodies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.1684]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived" by people in Profiles.
Mast cell proliferation in the cerebrospinal fluid after intraventricular administration of anti-B7H3 immunotherapy. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2021 Aug; 70(8):2411-2414.
Association Between Results of a Gene Expression Signature Assay and Recurrence-Free Interval in Patients With Stage II Colon Cancer in Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9581 (Alliance). J Clin Oncol. 2016 09 01; 34(25):3047-53.
Longitudinal Body Composition Changes in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Survivors: A Retrospective Cohort Study of United States Veterans. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2016 11; 108(11).
Allosteric Inhibition of Bcr-Abl Kinase by High Affinity Monobody Inhibitors Directed to the Src Homology 2 (SH2)-Kinase Interface. J Biol Chem. 2016 Apr 15; 291(16):8836-47.
Gray zone lymphoma with features intermediate between classical Hodgkin lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: characteristics, outcomes, and prognostication among a large multicenter cohort. Am J Hematol. 2015 Sep; 90(9):778-83.
B cells expressing IFN-? suppress Treg-cell differentiation and promote autoimmune experimental arthritis. Eur J Immunol. 2015 Apr; 45(4):988-98.
miR-155 expression is associated with chemoimmunotherapy outcome and is modulated by Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibition with Ibrutinib. Leukemia. 2015 May; 29(5):1210-3.
A unique way to treat Goodpasture's disease. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Nov 24; 2014.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation of an adolescent with neurological manifestations of homozygous missense PRF1 mutation. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014 Dec; 61(12):2313-5.
Impact of body mass index on incidence of febrile neutropenia and treatment-related mortality in United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma receiving rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone. Br J Haematol. 2014 Dec; 167(5):699-702.