"Articulation Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders of the quality of speech characterized by the substitution, omission, distortion, and addition of phonemes.
- Articulation Disorders
- Articulation Disorder
- Speech Articulation Disorders
- Articulation Disorder, Speech
- Articulation Disorders, Speech
- Speech Articulation Disorder
- Phonological Impairments
- Impairment, Phonological
- Impairments, Phonological
- Phonological Impairment
- Phonology Impairment
- Impairment, Phonology
- Impairments, Phonology
- Phonology Impairments
- Disarticulation Disorders
- Disarticulation Disorder
- Disorder, Disarticulation
- Disorders, Disarticulation
- Unintelligible Articulation
- Articulation, Unintelligible
- Articulations, Unintelligible
- Unintelligible Articulations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Articulation Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Articulation Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Articulation Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Articulation Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Articulation Disorders" by people in Profiles.