Potentially Inappropriate Medication List
"Potentially Inappropriate Medication List" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A list, criteria, or screening tool designed to improve PATIENT SAFETY by determining an individual's exposure to potentially inappropriate drugs. They are designed to prevent MEDICATION ERRORS by INAPPROPRIATE PRESCRIBING. Analysis for a list includes factors such as DOSE-RESPONSE RELATIONSHIP, DRUG; DRUG-RELATED SIDE EFFECTS AND ADVERSE REACTIONS; AGE FACTORS; GENDER; and existing medical conditions.
|Potentially Inappropriate Medication List
- Potentially Inappropriate Medication List
- PIM List
- PIM Lists
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications
- Inappropriate Medication, Potentially
- Inappropriate Medications, Potentially
- Medication, Potentially Inappropriate
- Medications, Potentially Inappropriate
- Potentially Inappropriate Medication
- Beers Criteria
- Beers Potentially Inappropriate Medications
- de Beers Criteria
- Beers Criteria, de
STOPP (Screening Tool of Older Person's Potentially Inappropriate Prescriptions)
- STOPP (Screening Tool of Older Person's Potentially Inappropriate Prescriptions)
- STOPPs (Screening Tool of Older Person's Potentially Inappropriate Prescriptions)
- Screening Tool of Older Person's Potentially Inappropriate Prescriptions
- STOPP START Criteria
- Criteria, STOPP START
- Criterias, STOPP START
- START Criteria, STOPP
- START Criterias, STOPP
- STOPP START Criterias
Medication Appropriateness Index
- Medication Appropriateness Index
- Appropriateness Index, Medication
- Appropriateness Indices, Medication
- Index, Medication Appropriateness
- Indices, Medication Appropriateness
- Medication Appropriateness Indices
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Potentially Inappropriate Medication List".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Potentially Inappropriate Medication List".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Potentially Inappropriate Medication List" by people in this website by year, and whether "Potentially Inappropriate Medication List" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Potentially Inappropriate Medication List" by people in Profiles.
Potentially Inappropriate Medications in Belgrade, Serbia Nursing Home Residents: A Comparison of Two Approaches. Eval Health Prof. 2021 06; 44(2):180-185.
GheOP3 S tool and START/STOPP criteria version 2 for screening of potentially inappropriate medications and omissions in nursing home residents. J Eval Clin Pract. 2020 Feb; 26(1):158-164.