"Ustekinumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal antibody that binds to IL-12 and IL-23 and is used as a DERMATOLOGIC AGENT in the treatment of patients with plaque PSORIASIS who have not responded to other therapies.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ustekinumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.937]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.937]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124]
- Ustekinumab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199.937]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ustekinumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ustekinumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ustekinumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ustekinumab" by people in Profiles.
Normal Sperm DNA Integrity in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease on Ustekinumab Maintenance Therapy. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2022 10 03; 28(10):1603-1606.
Ustekinumab versus adalimumab for induction and maintenance therapy in biologic-naive patients with moderately to severely active Crohn's disease: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, phase 3b trial. Lancet. 2022 06 11; 399(10342):2200-2211.
Guselkumab for the Treatment of Crohn's Disease: Induction Results From the Phase 2 GALAXI-1 Study. Gastroenterology. 2022 05; 162(6):1650-1664.e8.
Development of drug-induced psoriasiform alopecia in a pediatric patient on ustekinumab. J Cutan Pathol. 2021 12; 48(12):1523-1525.
Ustekinumab is more effective than azathioprine to prevent endoscopic postoperative recurrence in Crohn's disease. United European Gastroenterol J. 2021 06; 9(5):552-560.
Comparative Efficacy and Rapidity of Action for Infliximab vs Ustekinumab in Biologic Na?ve Crohn's Disease. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 07; 20(7):1579-1587.e2.
Five-Year Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab Treatment in Crohn's Disease: The IM-UNITI Trial. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 03; 20(3):578-590.e4.
Bimekizumab versus ustekinumab for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (BE VIVID): efficacy and safety from a 52-week, multicentre, double-blind, active comparator and placebo controlled phase 3 trial. Lancet. 2021 02 06; 397(10273):487-498.
Effect of Risankizumab on Patient-Reported Outcomes in Moderate to Severe Psoriasis: The UltIMMa-1 and UltIMMa-2 Randomized Clinical Trials. JAMA Dermatol. 2020 12 01; 156(12):1344-1353.
Relationship Between Combined Histologic and Endoscopic Endpoints and Efficacy of Ustekinumab Treatment in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis. Gastroenterology. 2020 12; 159(6):2052-2064.