"Prostaglandin-E Synthases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Oxidoreductases that catalyze the GLUTATHIONE-dependent oxidoreduction of PROSTAGLANDIN H2 to PROSTAGLANDIN E2.
- Prostaglandin-E Synthases
- Synthases, Prostaglandin-E
- Prostaglandin E Synthases
- E Synthases, Prostaglandin
- Synthases, Prostaglandin E
- Prostaglandin-E Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin-E
- PGE2 Synthase
- Synthase, PGE2
- PGR2 E-Isomerase
- PGR2 E Isomerase
- Endoperoxide Isomerase
- Isomerase, Endoperoxide
- Prostaglandin E Isomerase
- Isomerase, Prostaglandin E
- Prostaglandin E Synthase-1
- Prostaglandin E2 Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin E2
- Prostaglandin H2 E-Isomerase
- Prostaglandin H2 E Isomerase
- Prostaglandin H2-Prostaglandin E2 Isomerase
- Prostaglandin H2 Prostaglandin E2 Isomerase
- Prostaglandin R2 E-Isomerase
- Prostaglandin R2 E Isomerase
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide E Isomerase
- Prostaglandin E Synthase 1
- PGE2 Isomerase
- Isomerase, PGE2
- Prostaglandin E Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin E
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prostaglandin-E Synthases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prostaglandin-E Synthases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prostaglandin-E Synthases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prostaglandin-E Synthases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Prostaglandin-E Synthases" by people in Profiles.
Prostaglandin E2 amplifies IL-17 production by ?d T?cells during barrier inflammation. Cell Rep. 2021 07 27; 36(4):109456.
Insights into the structure activity relationship of mPGES-1 inhibitors: Hints for better inhibitor design. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016 Jul; 88:624-32.
The Augmenting Effects of Desolvation and Conformational Energy Terms on the Predictions of Docking Programs against mPGES-1. PLoS One. 2015; 10(8):e0134472.
Prostaglandin E2: the villain in the host response to influenza virus. Immunity. 2014 Apr 17; 40(4):453-4.
Genetic variation in the prostaglandin E2 pathway is associated with primary graft dysfunction. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014 Mar 01; 189(5):567-75.