Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1
"Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A DEAD box RNA helicase that contains two N-terminal CASPASE ACTIVATION AND RECRUITMENT DOMAINS. It functions as a sensor of viral NUCLEIC ACIDS such as DOUBLE-STRANDED RNA and activates the INNATE IMMUNE RESPONSE by inducing the expression of INTERFERON-ALPHA and INTERFERON-BETA. It may also regulate cell growth and APOPTOSIS.
|Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1
- Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1
- Helicase, IFIH1 Interferon-Induced
- IFIH1 Interferon-Induced Helicase
- Interferon Induced Helicase, IFIH1
- Melanoma Differentiation-Associated Protein 5
- Melanoma Differentiation Associated Protein 5
- CADM-140 Autoantigen
- Autoantigen, CADM-140
- CADM 140 Autoantigen
- Interferon Induced with Helicase C Domain 1
- Interferon-Induced Helicase C Domain-Containing Protein 1
- Interferon Induced Helicase C Domain Containing Protein 1
- IFIH1 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interferon-Induced Helicase, IFIH1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.