Tertiary Lymphoid Structures
"Tertiary Lymphoid Structures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Aggregates of immune cells formed near the sites of chronically inflamed, infected, or tumorous tissues.
|Tertiary Lymphoid Structures
- Tertiary Lymphoid Structures
- Lymphoid Structure, Tertiary
- Lymphoid Structures, Tertiary
- Tertiary Lymphoid Structure
- Ectopic Lymphoid-Like Structures
- Ectopic Lymphoid Like Structures
- Ectopic Lymphoid-Like Structure
- Lymphoid-Like Structure, Ectopic
- Lymphoid-Like Structures, Ectopic
- Ectopic Lymphoid Formations
- Ectopic Lymphoid Formation
- Lymphoid Formation, Ectopic
- Lymphoid Formations, Ectopic
- Ectopic Lymphoid Tissues
- Ectopic Lymphoid Tissue
- Lymphoid Tissue, Ectopic
- Lymphoid Tissues, Ectopic
- Ectopic Lymphoid Organs
- Ectopic Lymphoid Organ
- Lymphoid Organ, Ectopic
- Lymphoid Organs, Ectopic
- Ectopic Lymph Nodes
- Ectopic Lymph Node
- Lymph Node, Ectopic
- Lymph Nodes, Ectopic
- Ectopic Lymphoid Follicles
- Ectopic Lymphoid Follicle
- Lymphoid Follicle, Ectopic
- Lymphoid Follicles, Ectopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tertiary Lymphoid Structures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tertiary Lymphoid Structures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tertiary Lymphoid Structures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tertiary Lymphoid Structures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tertiary Lymphoid Structures" by people in Profiles.