"Solitary Kidney" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Either a single or a single functioning kidney due to NEPHRECTOMY, birth defects or other kidney diseases.
- Solitary Kidney
- Solitary Functioning Kidney
- Unilateral Renal Agenesis
- Renal Agenesis, Unilateral
- Single Kidney
- Kidney, Single
- Kidneys, Single
- Single Kidneys
- Single Functioning Kidney
- Functioning Kidney, Single
- Functioning Kidneys, Single
- Kidney, Single Functioning
- Kidneys, Single Functioning
- Single Functioning Kidneys
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Solitary Kidney".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Solitary Kidney".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Solitary Kidney" by people in this website by year, and whether "Solitary Kidney" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Solitary Kidney" by people in Profiles.