"Ipilimumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-CTLA-4 ANTIGEN monoclonal antibody initially indicated for the treatment of certain types of metastatic MELANOMA. Its mode of actions may include blocking of CTLA-4 mediated inhibition of CYTOTOXIC T LYMPHOCYTES, allowing for more efficient destruction of target tumor cells.
- Anti-CTLA-4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Anti CTLA 4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Ipilimumab, Anti-CTLA-4 MAb
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ipilimumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.798]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.798]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5188.8.131.52]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.377.715.5184.108.40.206.798]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ipilimumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ipilimumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ipilimumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ipilimumab" by people in Profiles.
Plain language summary of the CheckMate 816 study results: nivolumab plus chemotherapy given before surgery for non-small-cell lung cancer. Future Oncol. 2023 Mar; 19(8):549-557.
Efficacy and Safety of Telaglenastat Plus Cabozantinib vs Placebo Plus Cabozantinib in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma: The CANTATA Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Oncol. 2022 10 01; 8(10):1411-1418.
Phase 1 Randomized Trial of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Followed by Nivolumab plus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab Alone in Advanced/Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2023 01 01; 115(1):202-213.
Association of artificial intelligence-powered and manual quantification of programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) expression with outcomes in patients treated with nivolumab ? ipilimumab. Mod Pathol. 2022 11; 35(11):1529-1539.
A plain language summary from pembrolizumab plus ipilimumab following PD-1 antibody failure in melanoma. Future Oncol. 2022 06; 18(20):2483-2487.
Neoadjuvant Nivolumab plus Chemotherapy in Resectable Lung Cancer. N Engl J Med. 2022 05 26; 386(21):1973-1985.
A Pilot Study of Hepatic Irradiation with Yttrium-90 Microspheres Followed by Immunotherapy with Ipilimumab and Nivolumab for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2022 Feb; 37(1):11-16.
A Multicenter Phase II Trial of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab in Unresectable or Metastatic Metaplastic Breast Cancer: Cohort 36 of Dual Anti-CTLA-4 and Anti-PD-1 Blockade in Rare Tumors (DART, SWOG S1609). Clin Cancer Res. 2022 01 15; 28(2):271-278.
Ipilimumab Combination Dosing: Less is More. Clin Cancer Res. 2021 10 01; 27(19):5153-5155.
A Phase 1 Trial of Concurrent or Sequential Ipilimumab, Nivolumab, and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Patients With Stage IV NSCLC Study. J Thorac Oncol. 2022 01; 17(1):130-140.