"Citrullination" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conversion of ARGININE residues in proteins into CITRULLINE residues by PEPTIDYLARGININE DEIMINASES.
- Peptidylarginine Deimination
- Deimination, Peptidylarginine
- Deiminations, Peptidylarginine
- Peptidylarginine Deiminations
- Protein-Arginine Deimination
- Deimination, Protein-Arginine
- Deiminations, Protein-Arginine
- Protein Arginine Deimination
- Protein-Arginine Deiminations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Citrullination".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Citrullination".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Citrullination" by people in this website by year, and whether "Citrullination" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Citrullination" by people in Profiles.
Citrullination of RGG Motifs in FET Proteins by PAD4 Regulates Protein Aggregation and ALS Susceptibility. Cell Rep. 2018 02 06; 22(6):1473-1483.