"Protein-Arginine Deiminases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of ENZYMES that, in the presence of calcium ion, converts ARGININE to CITRULLINE in proteins.
- Protein-Arginine Deiminases
- Deiminases, Protein-Arginine
- Protein Arginine Deiminases
- Protein-L-Arginine Iminohydrolase
- Iminohydrolase, Protein-L-Arginine
- Protein L Arginine Iminohydrolase
- Protein-Arginine Deiminase
- Deiminase, Protein-Arginine
- Protein Arginine Deiminase
- Peptidylarginine Deiminase
- Deiminase, Peptidylarginine
- Peptidylarginine Deiminases
- Deiminases, Peptidylarginine
- Protein-L-Arginine Iminohydrolases
- Iminohydrolases, Protein-L-Arginine
- Protein L Arginine Iminohydrolases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein-Arginine Deiminases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein-Arginine Deiminases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein-Arginine Deiminases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein-Arginine Deiminases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.