Death-Associated Protein Kinases
"Death-Associated Protein Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of calcium/calmodulin-dependent PROETIN-SERINE-THREONINE KINASES. They are ubiquitously expressed in adult and embryonic mammalian tissues, and their functions are tightly related to the early stages of eukaryotic programmed cell death.
|Death-Associated Protein Kinases
- Death-Associated Protein Kinases
- Death Associated Protein Kinases
- Kinases, Death-Associated Protein
- Protein Kinases, Death-Associated
- DAPL Kinase
- Kinase, DAPL
- DAP Kinase
- Kinase, DAP
- Death-Associated Protein-Like Kinase
- Death Associated Protein Like Kinase
- Kinase, Death-Associated Protein-Like
- Protein-Like Kinase, Death-Associated
Death-Associated Protein Kinase 2
- Death-Associated Protein Kinase 2
- Death Associated Protein Kinase 2
- Death-Associated Protein Kinase-Related Protein 1
- Death Associated Protein Kinase Related Protein 1
- DRP-1 Protein (Kinase)
- DAP Kinase 2
- Kinase 2, DAP
Death-Associated Protein Kinase 3
- Death-Associated Protein Kinase 3
- Death Associated Protein Kinase 3
- ZIP-Like Kinase
- Kinase, ZIP-Like
- ZIP Like Kinase
- SMPP-1M-Associated Kinase
- Kinase, SMPP-1M-Associated
- SMPP 1M Associated Kinase
- ZIP Kinase
- Kinase, ZIP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Death-Associated Protein Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Death-Associated Protein Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Death-Associated Protein Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Death-Associated Protein Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Death-Associated Protein Kinases" by people in Profiles.
The Mechanism and Function of Epigenetics in Uterine Leiomyoma Development. Reprod Sci. 2016 Feb; 23(2):163-75.
A genome-wide association study identifies four genetic markers for hematological toxicities in cancer patients receiving gemcitabine therapy. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2012 Apr; 22(4):229-35.
Protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) holoenzymes regulate death-associated protein kinase (DAPK) in ceramide-induced anoikis. J Biol Chem. 2010 Apr 30; 285(18):13827-38.
Death-associated protein kinase (DAPK) and signal transduction: regulation in cancer. FEBS J. 2010 Jan; 277(1):74-80.
DAPK1 variants are associated with Alzheimer's disease and allele-specific expression. Hum Mol Genet. 2006 Sep 01; 15(17):2560-8.
Untangling the web: mitochondrial fission and apoptosis. Dev Cell. 2004 Oct; 7(4):460-2.