Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
"Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cytochrome P-450 enzyme that has specificity for CHOLECALCIFEROL (Vitamin D3). It hydroxylates the molecule at carbon position 24.
|Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- 24-Hydroxylase, Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 24 Hydroxylase
- 1 alpha,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol-24-Hydroxylase
- 1 alpha,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol 24 Hydroxylase
- alpha,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol-24-Hydroxylase, 1
- 1 alpha,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D(3)-24-Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450 CYP24A1
- CYP24A1, Cytochrome P-450
- Cytochrome P 450 CYP24A1
- P-450 CYP24A1, Cytochrome
- 25 Hydroxycholecalciferol 24 Hydroxylase
- Calcitriol 24-Hydroxylase
- Calcitriol 24 Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D 24-Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D 24 Hydroxylase
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- 1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin D3 24 Hydroxylase
- D3 24-Hydroxylase, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" by people in Profiles.
Genomic and epigenomic active vitamin D responses in human colonic organoids. Physiol Genomics. 2021 06 01; 53(6):235-248.
Progestins inhibit calcitriol-induced CYP24A1 and synergistically inhibit ovarian cancer cell viability: An opportunity for chemoprevention. Gynecol Oncol. 2016 10; 143(1):159-167.
Ex vivo culture of primary human colonic tissue for studying transcriptional responses to 1a,25(OH)2 and 25(OH) vitamin D. Physiol Genomics. 2014 Apr 15; 46(8):302-8.
Vitamin D in chronic kidney disease. Contrib Nephrol. 2013; 180:98-109.
1alpha,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D hydroxylase in adipocytes. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008 Nov; 112(1-3):122-6.
Age-related alteration of vitamin D metabolism in response to low-phosphate diet in rats. Br J Nutr. 2005 Mar; 93(3):299-307.